75% of eligible Larimer County residents ages 16+ and 74% of eligible residents 12+ have received at least one dose of a COVID vaccine!
Every person who gets the vaccine helps stop COVID-19 from spreading, helping our community stay healthy and our businesses to thrive.
Do your part and get vaccinated today at any of the dozens of locations available throughout Northern Colorado.
The order will continue until Larimer County has met all four required metrics (below) that constitute a “medium” risk score level per our Larimer County COVID-19 Dashboard for 21 consecutive days, or until it is extended, rescinded, superseded, or amended in writing by the Larimer County Public Health Director.
· < 65 COVID patients in the Larimer County hospitals;
· Intensive Care Unit utilization at less than 90% of usual and customary levels;
· A Larimer County 7-Day Case Rate per 100k of < 300;
· A Larimer County 7-Day Test Positivity Rate of < 10%.
This order does not add capacity, social distancing or contact tracing requirements for businesses in Larimer County. The order does require businesses to take two actions….
1. Post a “Mask Required” sign at each entrance.
2. Ask and remind staff and customers to wear a mask.
Watch de-escalation training videos.
Read the full Public Health Order.