As we start to recover from the pandemic, our community is faced with a very tight job market which is causing many businesses to review their hiring practices and entice candidates with higher wages.
If you’re struggling to fill positions make sure you have the most up-to-date wage information. Right now, wages in manufacturing are increasing in Northern Colorado….
- The median wage advertised in job postings for production workers is $16.55/hour, the average wage of people in this occupation is $18.41/hour and the most experienced workers are making more than $26/hour.
- Job postings are advertising a median wage of $21.97/hour for machinists and the most experienced machinists make over $30/hour.
- Entry level production supervisors are making $25.35/hour, experienced supervisors make an average of $35/hour and the most experienced managers make more than $55/hour.
Also, make sure to highlight the benefits of the job in job postings and in interviews. Manufacturing offers…
- Cutting edge. Work with the newest technology.
- Career growth. Great opportunities to learn and earn more.
- Variety. Many career pathways.
- Lots of entry level opportunities.
Get connected, Larimer County Economic and Workforce Development can help you hire the best people.