Fort Collins Utilities Payment Assistance for Commercial Customers
If your business is behind on its bill from Fort Collins Utilities due to the COVID-19 public health emergency, you may be eligible for financial assistance. Fort Collins Utilities has received $469,000 from Platte River Power Authority to directly support our customers in need.
Commercial customers may request financial assistance for past-due Fort Collins Utilities electric services.
- Apply early. Funds are limited, and applications will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Approved funds will be applied directly to commercial customer accounts as bill credits within seven business days.
- One electric account is allowed per application. If your business has multiple accounts, you are welcome to submit multiple applications.
- Call 970-212-2900 if you cannot complete the application online
- The application deadline is TOMORROW, Wednesday, May 19, 2021
Sales Tax Updates & New FAQs
Starting on June 7, 2021, the City of Fort Collins will begin using a new online tax collection and business licensing system called MUNIRevs. In preparation for the transition, the City will not be accepting or processing any new license applications. Please wait until June 7 to submit any license applications.
Payments will continue to be accepted through the end of May on our current online system.
Still have Sales Tax related questions? Not sure if your business has all the correct City licenses and permits to be operating in Fort Collins? Check out the City’s new Sales Tax FAQs
. Now also available in Spanish