New COVID-19 Dial 3.0
The Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE) has released the COVID-19 Dial 3.0. Larimer County is currently operating in Level Yellow. Updates under the new Dial 3.0 include the following changes:
- No outdoor state restrictions; this is now under local control.
- Follow CDC guidelines for personal gatherings.
- Bars remain closed.
- Restaurants remain open at 50% capacity or up to 150 people with 6 feet distancing
- Gyms, Personal Services remain open at 50% capacity or 50 people
View the full list of changes for Larimer County residents & businesses.
Level Up Certified Businesses may currently operate in Level Blue, with greater capacity:
- Restaurants and Gyms are at 100% capacity with 6 feet distancing between parties
- Last Call is 2 a.m.
- Retail can operate at 75% capacity
- Indoor events can operate at 50% capacity or 500 people
- XL indoor events of 28,000 s/f per room = 2,000 capacity
View List of Level Up Certified Businesses
State Mask Order Extended
Last Friday, Governor Polis extended the statewide face mask mandate for another 30 days with some additional flexibility for counties in Level Green. In counties that are not at Level Green, including in Larimer County, masks must continue to be worn in all indoor public spaces where 10 or more people who are unvaccinated are gathering. The updated order extends until May 2, and local jurisdictions are still allowed to implement their own restrictions.