Things to Know
- COVID-19 Has Made Tough HR Sick Leave Questions Even Harder. As we enter the Cold, Flu and COVID season, it may be time to refresh your knowledge of Colorado’s Health Emergency Leave Act and FFCRA Paid Leave. This summary of Colorado Paid Sick Leave Requirements uses clear language to summarize the relevant Colorado legislation and the U.S. Department of Labor maintains a Q&A page on FFCRA paid leave.
- Energize Colorado Round 2 Applications will close October 26th. Sole proprietors, businesses and nonprofits with less than 25 full-time employees can apply for up to a $15,000 grant and a $20,000 loan for a possible combined total of $35,000 in financial assistance.
- New Simpler Payroll Protection Program (PPP) Forgiveness Application for Loans of $50,000 or less. The Small Business Administration (SBA) began approving PPP forgiveness on October 2.
- Click here to view the simpler loan forgiveness application.
- Click here to view the instructions for completing the simpler loan forgiveness application.
- Click here to view the Interim Final Rule on the simpler forgiveness process for loans of $50,000 or less.
- Is your business ready for Holiday Shoppers? Google for Small Business is taking the guesswork out of this season with personalized recommendations to help you meet shoppers where they are across Google Search, Shopping and Maps.
- 2020 Has Been Rough. Colorado Spirit can Listen and Help. SummitStone Health Partners has launched the Colorado Spirit support line which provides a safe, anonymous outlet for those who may be experiencing a number of emotions due to the effects of the pandemic. More info is at summitstonehealth.org. Support line phone number is (970) 221-5551. Please share this information with partners, employees, and anyone else in our community who may be interested.
- COVID-19 Case Numbers are Rising in Larimer County Which May Impact Your Business. Chat with Larimer’s Health Department
- All businesses are invited to join us on Thursday, October 15th, at 2:00 pm via Zoom. To help make this session as informative and helpful as possible, please submit your questions in advance.
- Still Pivoting to Define Your Business’s Success in the New Normal? Upcoming SBDC virtual or in person classes can help support 4th quarter business pivots.