Fun with the Fall Recreator
The Fall Recreator is here! Print editions won't be mailed this time around, but flip through the virtual pages to see what in-person and online program opportunities are available, and get ready to register!
With smaller class sizes, modified offerings, and updated safety protocols, we hope you’ll find something inside to keep you active, inspire your creativity, or help you try something new.
Want to flip through a hard copy? Ask to view the Recreator magazine at the front desk of any open Recreation facility. These copies are for use at the facility only. What's next?
- Mark your calendars: Recreators, registration for fall programs opens at 7 a.m. on August 20. Online or phone registration is preferred, view all registration options.
- Senior Center Members may register early on August 18. To learn more about becoming a Senior Center Member and to sign up call 970.221.6644.
The State of Colorado's Online Survey for Families
The State of Colorado wants to hear from families of children ages 0-12 to better understand the impact of the COVID-19 crises.
The Colorado Department of Human Services Office of Early Childhood partnered with Early Milestones Colorado, other state agencies, and community partners to develop a brief, online survey to assess:
- Whether you used the Colorado Emergency Child Care Program during stay-at-home orders
- What child care and early education options you want and need now
- Where you have received support for your family's basic needs
- How you are getting information about child care options
- How the pandemic has impacted your family and child/children
If you are the parent or legal guardian of a child age 12 or younger, the State wants to hear from you! The survey will close on August 30. Participants will be eligible to win a $100 gift card.
Click here to complete the 15-minute survey in English, Spanish, French, Arabic, Karen, Nepali or Burmese.