Contact Information Contact Information
- Dept Head: Delynn Coldiron
- City Hall West, 300 LaPorte Ave. Fort Collins, CO 80521
Election Code Committee
The Election Code Committee (ECC) was formally established by Council Resolution 2017-004 on January 3, 2017, to meet from time to time to consider study state election laws, rules, policies and procedures for the purpose of identifying and evaluating ideas for improvements to City election laws and practices and anticipating adjustments that may be needed to adapt to a changing legal and technological environment, for Council consideration.
In 2015, prior to formally establishing the ECC, City Council appointed an ad hoc Council Committee to review recent changes in relevant election rules, laws, policies and procedures and to make recommendations of possible City Code and City Charter changes for further discussion by the City Council. The work of the ad hoc Committee proved to be beneficial and necessary on an ongoing basis, and the Committee was formally established in 2017.
There are currently no meetings scheduled
- August 2, 2018
- July 5, 2018
- June 7, 2018 - CANCELED
- May 3, 2018
- April 5, 2018
- March 1, 2018
- October 5, 2017
- July 20, 2017
- November 10, 2016 (Ad Hoc Committee)
- September 14, 2016 (Ad Hoc Committee)
- July 18, 2016 (Ad Hoc Committee)
- February 23, 2016 (Ad Hoc Committee)
- January 20, 2016 (Ad Hoc Committee)
- January 4, 2016 (Ad Hoc Committee)
- December 16, 2015 (Ad Hoc Committee)
- November 30, 2015 (Ad Hoc Committee)
The Election Code Committee, as currently established and as previously constituted as an ad hoc Council committee, has worked on a variety of issues and made recommendations for numerous Code and Charter amendments. The list of accomplishments is provided for informational purposes only, and is not to be relied upon as an official interpretation of the City Code.