Natural Resources Advisory Board#
Current Members & Term Expiration Dates#
December 31, 2022 - Victoria McKennan, Avneesh Kumar, Matt Zocalli, Kelly Stewart
December 31, 2023 - Drew Derderian, Danielle Buttke
December 31, 2024 - Kevin Krause (Vice Chair), Dawson Metcalf (Chair)
December 31, 2025 - Barry Noon
The Natural Resources Advisory Board shall have the following functions:
- To advise the City Council on all matters pertaining to the sustainability of the City's natural resources including waste reduction and recycling, water resources, energy/climate action, and multi-modal transportation. (NOTE that matters specific to the City's Natural Areas Program are generally handled by the Land Conservation and Stewardship Board);
- To analyze various natural resources issues and to guide the development of city-wide natural resources programs to address existing and potential natural resources issues;
- To promote citizen participation and public education in city-wide natural resources issues;
- To coordinate with and provide input to city-sponsored technical advisory committees;
- To perform such other duties and functions and have such other powers as provided by the City Council.
- Staffing support provided by Environmental Services Department (970-221-6600).
Recommended Qualifications are an interest and background in environmental stewardship for the Fort Collins community.
To serve on the board the time commitment is 6 to 8 hours/month