Natural Resources Advisory Board
The Natural Resources Advisory Board shall have the following functions:
- To advise the City Council on all matters pertaining to the sustainability of the City's natural resources including waste reduction and recycling, water resources, energy/climate action, and multi-modal transportation. (NOTE that matters specific to the City's Natural Areas Program are generally handled by the Land Conservation and Stewardship Board);
- To analyze various natural resources issues and to guide the development of city-wide natural resources programs to address existing and potential natural resources issues;
- To promote citizen participation and public education in city-wide natural resources issues;
- To coordinate with and provide input to city-sponsored technical advisory committees;
- To perform such other duties and functions and have such other powers as provided by the City Council.
- Staffing support provided by Environmental Services Department (970-221-6600).
Recommended QualificationsInterest and background in environmental stewardship for the Fort Collins community.
Meeting Schedule3rd Wednesday of each month at 6 p.m.
PLEASE NOTE: Wednesday June 20, 2018 meeting canceled| View meeting schedule
Meeting LocationColorado River Room, 222 Laporte Avenue
Time Commitment6-8 hours/month
December 31, 2018 - Nancy DuTeau, and Luke Caldwell
December 31, 2019 - Drew Derderian, Jay Adams, and Danielle Buttke
December 31, 2020 - Robert Mann and Ling Wang
December 31, 2021 - Elizabeth Hudetz and Barry Noon