Natural Resources Advisory Board
3rd Wednesday of each month at 6 p.m. | View meeting schedule
Meeting Location is 300 Laporte Avenue, City Hall, CIC Room
December 31, 2020 - Robert Mann, Kevin Krause, John Skogman*, Samantha Williams*, and Hillary Mizia*
December 31, 2021 - Elizabeth Hudetz and Barry Noon
December 31, 2023 - Drew Derderian and Danielle Buttke
The Natural Resources Advisory Board shall have the following functions:
- To advise the City Council on all matters pertaining to the sustainability of the City's natural resources including waste reduction and recycling, water resources, energy/climate action, and multi-modal transportation. (NOTE that matters specific to the City's Natural Areas Program are generally handled by the Land Conservation and Stewardship Board);
- To analyze various natural resources issues and to guide the development of city-wide natural resources programs to address existing and potential natural resources issues;
- To promote citizen participation and public education in city-wide natural resources issues;
- To coordinate with and provide input to city-sponsored technical advisory committees;
- To perform such other duties and functions and have such other powers as provided by the City Council.
- Staffing support provided by Environmental Services Department (970-221-6600).
Recommended Qualifications are an interest and background in environmental stewardship for the Fort Collins community.
To serve on the board the time commitment is 6 to 8 hours/month