- PO Box 580, Fort Collins, CO 80522-0580
- City Hall West, 300 LaPorte Ave.
Fort Collins, CO 80521
The Candidate Guidelines are intended to provide candidates for municipal office general information about the basic requirements of running for municipal office at the April 2, 2013 regular municipal election.
Questions regarding the Candidate Guidelines or requirements of running for municipal office should be addressed to Rita Knoll, Chief Deputy City Clerk, at cmtub2xsQGZjZ292LmNvbQ== or by calling 970.221.6516.
- Candidate Guidelines (PDF)
- Candidate Resources
- Candidate Affidavit (PDF)
- Committee Registration Form (PDF)
- Nomination Petition Form (PDF) - Cannot circulate until February 1, 2013. Must be printed in color.
- Financial Disclosure Statement (PDF) – First filing due 10 days after accepting nomination.
- Campaign Reporting Forms
- City Charter (PDF)
- Downloadable District-Precinct Maps
A complete version of the Candidate Guidelines, and all of the forms and attachments listed above, will be available in the City Clerk's Office, City Hall West, 300 LaPorte Avenue, beginning December 3, 2012.