How to use the farebox system:
Swipe your pass from right to left. A beep will sound when a valid pass has been accepted.
If using a CSU RamCard, tap your card to the CSU Ram sticker on the farebox, listen for the beep and that's it!
Dollar bills, single ride passes and coins
- Feed unfolded dollar bills and single ride passes into the bill slot.
- Drop coins into the slot one at a time.
- Have your exact fare ready to insert into the farebox when boarding the bus.
- Neither bus drivers nor the new fareboxes can make change.
- A digital display shows the amount deposited.
- When you hear a beep you have paid the correct fare.
- Transfers will remain free for a one-way trip.
- To transfer to another route, notify your operator when you board the bus.
- When using a transfer slip to board a bus give it to the driver. Do not feed it into the bill slot.
Route information & Customer Service: (970) 221-6620.