- Do not play in driveways, streets, parking lots or unfenced yards by the street.
- Stop at the curb before crossing the street.
- Walk, don't run, across the street.
- Look left, right, and left again before crossing.
- Make sure drivers see you before crossing in front of them.
- Cross at least 10 feet in front of the school bus.
- Try to always walk on a sidewalk. If there is no sidewalk, walk facing traffic.
- When riding your bike to school, ALWAYS wear a helmet that is properly fitted.
- Ride on the right side of the road or trail in a single file line (one bike behind the other) in the same direction as other vehicles and come to a complete stop before crossing streets.
- Stop completely before crossing railroad tracks and go straight across the tracks slowly.
- When your on your bike, be courteous to pedestrians.
- Always try to walk, or ride to school with a buddy.
- If a stranger follows you on foot, get away from him or her as quickly as you can. If a stranger follows you in a car, turn around and go the other direction to a close safe place.
- Never leave the school with a stranger.
- Never walk behind the bus.
- When the school bus arrives, stand at least three giant steps (6feet) away from the curb.
Humidity: 55 %
Barometer: 29.76 in.
Wind Speed: 9.2 mph
Visibility: 10.00 mi.