Set Up Residential Permit Parking in Your Neighborhood
The Residential Parking Permit Program (RP3) is voluntary and is only established in neighborhoods where residents request the program and there is a measurable parking problem.
- Resident contacts Parking Services about their neighborhood parking problem
- Call: 970-416-2036
- City Staff verifies that a parking problem exists by monitoring the neighborhood.
- City Staff defines boundaries and other characteristics of the program for the neighborhood.
- The City contacts residents to give them the opportunity for input and to determine if the program will work in their neighborhood.
- If more than 50% of responding residents are in favor of the program, then the implementation process will begin.