Skip to main content

Obstruction Permits

Please contact Parking Services at 970-221-6617 for more information or to inquire about a permit.

Event Permits

Special event permits are needed when you wish to close or partially close a street for a special event. Fort Collins Police Services handles alll street closure requests. Please check out the special events permit guidelines or call 970-221-6555.