Flooding Condition Update 9/13, 11:12 a.m.
This news was released 563 days ago and may contain inaccurate information.
The most recent information regarding the flooding status of the city follows:
• City Utilities customers could experience power fluctuations or outages due to surface-mounted electric equipment and services experiencing flooding. Please call 970-221-6700 to report an outage.
• The Poudre River flow has decreased from over 10,000 cfs to 9,400 cfs.
• Harmony Road is OPEN.
• I-25 is closed from Harmony Rd. to the WY state line.
• Mulberry Rd. is closed from Riverside Ave. to Summitview Dr.
• Power is down in the vicinity of Mulberry Rd. and Lemay Ave. and operating on a generator.
• 100% of the City’s drinking water is being provided from Horsetooth Reservoir.
• Horsetooth Reservoir dam structure is designed to manage flooding conditions. There are no issues with the integrity of the Horsetooth Reservoir. There are no concerns about a breach of the dam.
• Do not call 9-1-1 unless you have a medical emergency.
• Do not call Police Services for travel directions.
• Safety is paramount. Citizens are reminded to make good decisions.