The most recent information regarding the flooding status of the city follows:
• The Larimer County Humane Society is running out of resources and room. Please take evacuated animals to friends, family, veterinarians or boarding shelters.
• Transfort has Canceled routes 8, 14, 81 and is operating the routes 5, 17, 18 and Flex is on detour until further notice.
• U.S. Bureau of Reclamation has confirmed Horsetooth dams are intact and safe. Horsetooth Reservoir is about 60% full and not in danger of failing.
• All drinking water is pulled from Horsetooth Reservoir. The city has not used Poudre River since Sept. 6.
• Do not play in or drink untreated flood water.
• The Poudre River stream flow is continuing to fall below 9,000 cfs.
• Area traffic congestion is easing. US Highway 287 is closed from Fort Collins to the WY border.
Fort Collins Utilities will continue to update flooding information at www.fcgov.com/2013-flood