Caribou Drive from Timberline Road to Horsetooth Road has been selected for maintenance as part of the City of Fort Collins 2013 Street Maintenance Program. Road construction will continue on Caribou Drive throughout the upcoming week, the week of July 1. The Streets Department will then be closing Caribou Drive in phases to complete an asphalt overlay beginning July 8. Please note the construction schedule below:
• July 1-3: Caribou Drive OPEN (asphalt milling)
• July 8: Northbound Caribou Drive CLOSED, Timberline Road to Horsetooth Road (asphalt paving)
• July 9: Southbound Caribou Drive CLOSED, Horsetooth Road to Timberline Road (asphalt paving)
• July 10: Caribou Drive CLOSED at Sunburst Drive and Bison Road (raised crosswalk installs)
• July 11: Caribou Drive CLOSED at Sunray Court (raised crosswalk install)
Project dates are estimates based on favorable conditions; variances may occur due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances.
Work Zone Information
Typical working hours are weekdays from 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.; however, work may occur outside these times or on the weekends to expedite the work. Road closures will be utilized. Alternate routes are suggested to avoid the construction zones. Detour routes include Timberline Road and Horsetooth Road.
Thank you in advance for your patience. For more information about the Street Maintenance Program, and to sign up for project updates via email, please visit fcgov.com/smp