Fort Collins Utilities offers free assessments of sprinkler systems to help residents water their yards more efficiently—and save water and money.
Audits take up to two hours and are scheduled June through August. To qualify, you must live in a single-family home or represent a homeowner association. You also must be a Utilities customer, including those served water by Fort Collins-Loveland and ELCO water districts.
• visual inspection of each zone to identify problems
• tests that measure how water is being applied
• custom watering schedule
• information about the lawn’s seasonal water needs
Sign up today:
• visit http://fcgov.com/sprinkler-audit
• email dXRpbGl0aWVzQGZjZ292LmNvbQ==
• leave a message at (970) 416-2666
For more information, call (970) 221-6700, email dXRpbGl0aWVzQGZjZ292LmNvbQ==
or TDD (970) 224-6003.