We promote healthy neighborhoods. Fort Collins is filled with great neighborhoods and this is a primary reason why so many people want to live here. Great neighborhoods start with knowing your neighbors. Knowing your neighbors is the first and most fundamental step to creating a friendly, safe, and welcoming community.
Neighborhood Services offers a variety of services and programming to promote quality neighborhoods, including:
- assistance in organizing your neighborhood or meeting facilitation,
- free use of our copier for a neighborhood newsletters or fliers,
- a Neighborhood Grant Program for help financially with big projects or events,
- an Adopt-A-Neighbor Program for residents who need help shoveling snow,
- helpful wording for common neighborhood letters or emails,
- a free, bimonthly e-newsletter called Neighborhood News with articles for your newsletter, and
- free welcome bags for new neighbors.
Physical Address: 281 North College Avenue | Fort Collins, CO 80524
Mailing Address: PO Box 580 | Fort Collins, CO 80522-0580
There is one number you can call to report a variety of neighborhood issues, 970-416-2200. For more info visit the webpage.
Community Mediation Program
The Community Mediation Program provides free, confidential conflict resolution services to Fort Collins residents only. Also, mediators cannot offer legal advice or answer any questions of a legal nature. Those issues should be referred to a private attorney. Find out more by visiting fcgov.com/mediation.
Community Liaison Program
The City of Fort Collins and Colorado State University are partners in the effort to build community and create a positive environment where non-student residents and students share neighborhoods. The University and City jointly fund a Community Liaison to take the lead on implementing programs to enhance relations between students and their neighbors. Find out more by visiting fcgov.com/communityliaison.