We promote healthy neighborhoods. Fort Collins is filled with great neighborhoods and this is a primary reason why so many people want to live here. Great neighborhoods start with knowing your neighbors. Knowing your neighbors is the first and most fundamental step to creating a friendly, safe, and welcoming community.
Neighborhood Services offers a variety of services and programming to promote quality neighborhoods, including:
- assistance in organizing your neighborhood or meeting facilitation,
- free use of our copier for a neighborhood newsletters or fliers,
- a Neighborhood Grant Program for help financially with big projects or events,
- an Adopt-A-Neighbor Program for residents who need help shoveling snow,
- helpful wording for common neighborhood letters or emails,
- a free, bimonthly e-newsletter called Neighborhood News with articles for your newsletter, and
- free welcome bags for new neighbors.
Physical Address: 281 North College, Fort Collins, CO 80524
Mailing Address: PO Box 580, Fort Collins, CO 80522-0580
The Community Mediation Program provides free, confidential conflict resolution services to Fort Collins residents only. Also, mediators cannot offer legal advice or answer any questions of a legal nature. Those issues should be referred to a private attorney. Find out more by visiting fcgov.com/mediation.
The City of Fort Collins and Colorado State University are partners in the effort to build community and create a positive environment where non-student residents and students share neighborhoods. The University and City jointly fund a Community Liaison to take the lead on implementing programs to enhance relations between students and their neighbors. Find out more by visiting fcgov.com/communityliaison.
For updates about the project, or for opportunities to get involved, please sign up for our email registration list.