Party packs are designed to help students have fun and entertain friends without disturbing neighbors, violating the law, destroying property, endangering yourself or others, or getting the police involved.
One party pack contains:
- “Throwing House Parties” brochure—information on City ordinances, partying without the police, and other useful information
- Party pack t-shirt
- Two trash bags for cleanup
- Two bottles of water for sober host
- Neighbor notice sheets to inform your neighbors of your party
- Two “DUH!” campaign posters
- One roll of tape to tape up neighbor notices, posters, and decorations
- Emergency contact card
- Safe ways home card
- Party checklist (things to do before, during, and after a party)
- Various useful items (magnets, cards, etc.) for your use with very useful information
Party packs are free of charge and can be picked up from the Off-Campus Student Life at CSU (Main Level, Lory Student Center). For more information call 970-491-2248.
The party pack program is a collaborative effort sponsored by: Off-Campus Student Life, City of Fort Collins, CSU Hartshorn Health Service.