Application Submittal Process
- Application packets will be available online at fcgov.com/mmj and in the City Clerk's Office beginning January 2, 2013.
- Applications will be accepted by appointment only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Applications will not be accepted unless they are complete. Incomplete applications will be returned to the applicant and another appointment must be made to re-submit.
- Applications for Center licenses will initially be accepted only from previous licenseholders whose licenses were in good standing with the City on November 1, 2011.
- Previous licenseholders will have 90 days from the date applications are made available to submit a complete application. The deadline for previous licenseholders is April 2, 2013.
- The first appointments to submit applications will be available on January 29, 30, and 31 from 2-4 p.m. in half-hour increments. Additional appointment times have been set aside in February and March.
- Appointments can be scheduled beginning January 15 by calling 221.6515 (please do not call prior to January 15).
- If less than 10 previous licenseholders submit Center applications by the April 2 deadline, the application process will be opened to new applicants. Details regarding a subsequent round of applications will be made available at a later date.
- All applications received from previous licenseholders will be fully processed before additional applications will be accepted.
Optional Premises Cultivation Operations
and Medical Marijuana-infused Product Manufacturers
- Applications for Optional Premises Cultivation Operations and for Medical Marijuana-infused Product Manufacturers will be accepted by appointment only beginning January 29.
- Appointments can be scheduled after January 15 by calling 221.6515 (please do not call prior to January 15). Additional appointment times will be posted as needed.