• Under the direction of the Community Garden Outreach Coordinator, plant seeds, perennial and annual seedlings, and shrubs as needed in the Garden of Eatin’.
• Under the direction of the Community Garden Outreach Coordinator, perform tasks, including but not limited to: seeding, transplanting, watering, weeding, pruning, deadheading, and harvesting.
• Thinning, mulching, pruning, irrigation, cleanup, and other garden maintenance, as needed.
• Greenhouse and hoop house propagation and maintenance.
• Use of machinery and equipment.
• Occasional assistance with responding to the needs of visitors to the Gardens on Spring Creek.
• Available to assist with The Gardens’ special events and educational offerings.
• Administrative and Garden of Eatin’ record keeping tasks.
• Work with and manage volunteers of diverse ages and abilities.
• Some flexibility, but within the period of 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday and occasional weekends.
Full Job Posting