In addition to competitive, market-based pay, the City of Fort Collins also offers excellent employee benefits.*
The benefits you might expect:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement plans (mandatory 401, voluntary 457 and Roth IRA plans)
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave
- Long-term and short-term disability
- Life insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
And the ones you might not expect:
- An award-winning employee Wellness Program to keep you healthy.
- Access to on-site fitness rooms and the City’s recreation centers to keep you active and fit.
- Ergonomic adjustments to make your work stations comfortable and safe.
- Free Transfort bus passes to help you get around town.
- Professional development opportunities to help you learn and grow.
* Specific benefit plans depend on the classification of the position for which you are hired. Benefits are pro-rated for part-time employees.