Gardens on Spring Creek
Northern Colorado Daylily Show
The Northern Colorado Daylily Club will host a judged daylily show at the Gardens on Spring Creek on Saturday, July 24, from noon to 3 pm. Over 150 varieties of daylilies will be displayed and club members will be available to answer questions.
The Gardens on Spring Creek is located at 2145 Centre Avenue, Fort Collins.
Xeriscape Garden Party: Design with Water in Mind
Thursday, July 14, 5 – 7 p.m.
300 Laporte Ave., City Hall
Tour the City’s Xeriscape Demonstration Garden and get advice from gardening professionals and local nurseries. Learn how a landscape can be colorful and save water. Enjoy refreshments and live music.
Cooking series is partially funded by Poudre Valley Health System
All classes $22.00 members $25.00 non-members
- Super Summer Salads: Thursday, June 30th 6:30-8:00 p.m
- Cooking with Herbs : Thursday, July 14th 6:30-8:00 p.m
- Pickling Made Easy: Saturday, July 23rd, 10:00 a.m. – noon
- The Scented Pearl: In Praise of Garlic: Thursday, July 28th, 6:30 – 8:00 p.m
- A Mediterranean Diet: Thursday, August 11th 6:30-8:00 p.m
- Some Like It Hot: A Fiesta of Chiles: Thursday, August 25th, 6:30 – 8:00 p.m
- Canning Jams, Jellies and More: Saturday, August 27th, 10:00 a.m. – noon
- Garden Fresh Low-Cal Cooking: Thursday, September 15th, 6:30-8:00 p.m.
- Getting Back to Your Roots: In Celebration of Root Veggies: Thursday, September 29th, 6:30 – 8:00 p.m.
ARTiculture: Celebrating Art in the Garden
The Gardens' Third Annual Sculpure-on-Loan Program
Opens Sunday, June 12th (sculptures are displayed through May, 2012)
Featuring ten pieces by Fort Collins' artists.
Stop in the Visitors' Center to pick up a program.
In conjuction with our partners, the Downtown Business Association, Colorado State University Department of Horticulture and Landscape Architecture, Fort Collins Convention and Visitors Bureau, City of Fort Collins Forestry Department and Utilities Department, The Gardens is pleased to announce Fort Collins in Bloom, a self-guided tour of the public gardens in Fort Collins, Colorado. Click here to download a map or pick one up at The Gardens or the Fort Collins Convention and Visitors Bureau.
Free Better Homes and Gardens subscription for new and renewing members!
Take advantage of this special offer from Better Homes and Garden magazine - become a member or renew your membership by September 15, and receive a free 1-year subscription or free 1-year renewal to an existing subscription. We'll mail you a subscription card when you join The Gardens. Questions? Call our front desk at 970-416-2486.
Gardens on Spring CreekAddress: 2145 Centre Ave., Fort Collins, CO 80526
Phone: (970) 416-2486