Skip to main content
Rules & Regulations
- White stakes are out of bounds.
- Ball may be dropped from roads/paths.
- Do not drive golf carts over tees or within 10 yards from the apron of the greens.
- Replace divots and rake sand traps; repair your ball marks and 2 others on each green.
- All lakes will be considered lateral water hazards.
- Each player must have a set of clubs and bag.
- Appropriate attire requested.
- Anyone possessing or playing range balls will lose playing privileges.
- Your round of golf should be played in 4 hours and 15 minutes or less. Slow play will not be tolerated.
- The course monitor has full authority.
- Only alcoholic beverages purchased at the golf courses are allowed; no coolers.
- Golfers are not permitted to play or hit balls over residential property. Please play within the course boundaries.
Online Tee Times
Prior to booking your tee time, please check with the course to make sure it's playable under the current weather conditions. Book your tee-time online »
Get email updates, specials and news.