ARTiculture Fine Arts Festival is August 3.
Sculpture-on-Loan and Fine Arts Festival
Hosted by the Gardens on Spring Creek and the Lincoln Center
Sculpture on Loan Show
Meet the Artist and Walking Tour
Friday, August 2, 2013: 6-7 p.m.
Witness the unveiling of our ten new Sculpture-on-Loan installations and have the chance to meet and talk with the artist. There is no cost to attend the walking tour.
ARTiculture Fine Arts Festival
Saturday, August 3, 2013; 10am - 4pm
$2 per person suggested donation
Take some time to enjoy the opening of our 5th annual Sculpture-on-Loan show featuring the works of local and regional artists displayed throughout The Gardens as well as the 2nd annual Fine Arts Festival hosted by The Gardens and The Lincoln Center. The Fine Arts Festival will feature fine art vendors, entertainers from Beet Street's Streetmosphere, kids' art activities, art demos, and food vendors.
Featured Booth Artists:
- Anne Phillips - Prairie Moon Studio
- Carol Till - Original Etchings
- Deborah Riley - Photo drawings
- Heather Laurie - Silk Garments
- Joy Crane - Avant beadArt
- Judith Daley - Silk, textiles, art to wear
- Kathi Dougherty - Fused Glass Designs
- Merle & Leanne Harding - Sculpture
- Rebecca Pope - Pop Rock Designs
- Charlotte Zink - Sculpture, Paintings, Cards
- Dale Montagne - Sculpture
Art Demos provided by:
- Marie Massey - Oil Painting
- Chris Bates - Pen & Ink Drawing
- Lauren Howell - Acrylic Painting
- Julie Ulshup - Photography
- Henna By Angela
- Dianne Andrejasich - Acrylic Portraits
Children's Art Activities provided by:
- Stephie Morton & The Gardens on Spring Creek
Entertainment provided by Streetmosphere:
- Fiddle Whamdiddle
- Andrew Vogt Street Gypsy Trio
- The Tuba Quartet
- Brother Mel's BBQ
- La Piadina Truck
- Cupcake Cruiser
Special Thanks to our Sponsors!
- Colorado Council on the Arts
- Fort Fund
- Outpost Sunsport
- Beet Street
- Bohemian Foundation
- DeAnge Stone
- KUNC 91.5 FM
- The Lincoln Center
- City of Fort Collins
2145 Centre Ave.
Fort Collins, CO 80526
May 1–Sept. 30
9 a.m.–5 p.m. Mon.–Fri.
9 a.m.–4 p.m. Sat.
noon–5 p.m. Sun.
Oct. 1–Apr. 30
9 a.m.–5 p.m. Mon. - Fri.
9 a.m.–4 p.m. Sat.