Fort Collins, Colorado - Where renewal is a way of life.
See Also: Overview | Location/Climate | Finances | General Population | Services and Amenities | Honors and Awards |
- Fort Collins is nestled against the foothills of the Rocky Mountains and alongside the banks of the Cache La Poudre River.
- The city lies approximately 5,000 feet above sea level.
- Residents enjoy a moderate, four season climate with an average of 300 days of sunshine and 14.5 inches of precipitation a year.
- July is the average warmest month (Avg. High 86°F - Avg. Low 57°F)
- January is the average coolest month (Avg. High 42°F - Avg. Low 14°F)