For January - December 2012
- Processed over 156,400 incoming calls for service in 2012.
- Received 58,236 emergency 9-1-1 calls comprising 37% of the total call volume averaging 4,850 emergency calls per month. August was the busiest month.
- 78% of 9-1-1 calls were received from wireless/cell phones. The Center averaged 3,789 wireless 9-1-1 calls per month.
- Over 14,650 ambulance calls for service were dispatched (including non-emergent patient transfers).
- There were a total of 98,885 police incidents processed in 2012.
- A total of 15,950 Fire/EMS calls for service were dispatched.