Bronze and Silver Partner Level Reporting Requirements
This guide provides detailed information on how to complete each Bronze and Silver level requirement. For an explanatory diagram of partner levels and level requirements, please see the Partner Level page.
For all requirements, please follow these instructions:
- Reporting deadline: FIRST business day in March* for the previous years’ requirements
- How to submit: Access your account on myClimateWise and complete/report items required for your desired partner level.
- Questions: Contact
*Failure to report your efficiency projects or complete level requirements by the March deadline may result in loss of level awards and/or recognition and other program benefits. All deadlines are final. Please complete your reporting as soon as possible.
You will be using myClimateWise to submit level requirements and project reporting. If you do NOT know your login credentials; have lost your password; or if you have not yet received login credentials, please contact .
Bronze & Silver Level Reporting Instructions
Requirements #1-7 must be completed yearly to achieve the Bronze Level status. All Bronze Level requirements PLUS requirement #8 must be completed to achieve the Silver Level status.
Note: To retain your Bronze or Silver Level status you must complete all requirements denoted as ANNUALLY every year.
- Requirement 1. Complete Partnership Agreement (ONE-TIME)
- Requirement 2. Report project data (ANNUALLY)
- Requirement 3. Promote ClimateWise Membership (ANNUALLY)
- Requirement 4. Display ClimateWise logo (ONE-TIME)
- Requirement 5. Meetings (ANNUALLY)
- Requirement 6. Complete site assessment (ONE-TIME)
- Requirement 7. Attend partner orientation (ONE-TIME)
- Requirement 8. (Required only for Silver Partner Level). Implement at least one new project with a climate related benefit (ANNUALLY)
- Achieving Bronze/Silver Tips!
See the Join ClimateWise page for more information.
TIP: Use tools provided to other level partners
Explore other levels on myClimateWise for resources (such as the Greenhouse Gas Baseline tool) you can use.
Project reporting is the foundation of the ClimateWise program and is required of all ClimateWise business partners. (At minimum, partners are required to report recycling volumes and reduced miles traveled even if no new projects were completed.) To complete this requirement, use myClimateWise to report projects related to energy, water, waste reduction and transportation. See the Guide to Annual Project Reporting for project examples and guidance on reporting.
Reporting Workshops are held annually in January and February to help with reporting. If you have NOT reported projects to ClimateWise in the past, you are strongly encouraged to attend one or both workshops to learn more about what information you need to collect in order to report projects.
Specific questions about annual project reporting should be directed to .
Post or circulate ClimateWise (CW) information to your employees and share your ClimateWise activities with other partners and the community. Record your efforts on myClimateWise. Here are a few ideas:
TIP: New Partner Year 1 & 2
The New Partner page is a guide for 1st and 2nd year partners.
- Share highlights of a CW Talk & Tour or other CW event in a staff meeting or company newsletter.
- Use the ClimateWise logo graphics or ClimateWise partner level graphics in your email signature, on the company letterhead, and/or on the business car
- Forward “Climate Wire,” the monthly CW email newsletter, to co-workers and other businesses.
TIP: Confused about Partner Levels?
Go to the Partner Levels page to get an overall picture of level requirements.
Notify customers of ClimateWise participation by placing your ClimateWise plaque in your lobby and the ClimateWise logo cling in your window. Another option is to display the ClimateWise logo graphics (1.5 mb zip file) or ClimateWise partner level graphics (1.5 mb zip file) on emails, business cards and letterheads. Take a picture of the logo or plaque displayed at your business and upload it to myClimateWise to fulfill this requirement.
Note: You will receive your ClimateWise plaque at the annual EnvirOvation event.
TIP: Request a mentor
A seasoned ClimateWise partner, can help you navigate the ClimateWise program.
Bronze and Silver level partners must attend 2+ meetings per year and Gold and Platinum level partners must attend 3+ per year. To see a calendar of upcoming meetings, go to the ClimateWise Event Calendar. Update your attendance as needed by logging onto myClimateWise. If you did not attend two meetings, please contact Deb Harris ( | 224.6121) immediately.
By joining the ClimateWise Program, your business will receive a free technical assessment to help you identify opportunities to improve your facility’s operational efficiency related to energy, water, waste, and transportation. Based on such factors as business size and age of building, ClimateWise staff will help you determine which type of technical assessment is right for your business or organization. Please visit the Technical Assessment page for more information.
Note: If you joined ClimateWise towards the end of a calendar year, you will be allowed credit for this requirement even if the onsite visit or reporting has not been completed. However, please complete and turn in your assessment form as soon as possible.
TIP: Networking and Learning opportunities
Take advantage of the ClimateWise Google Group and attend meetings to gain networking and learning opportunities. (LINK to Networking and Learning page, NEW)
Orientation provides potential, new, and existing partners an informative overview of the ClimateWise program, partner levels, myClimateWise web-based data reporting, educational opportunities and more. See the ClimateWise Event Calendar to find out when the next Partner Orientation is being held (typically three times per year). After attending, log on to myClimateWise to check your attendance status. If your records differ from ours, please log your attendance. ClimateWise staff will follow up if needed.
Requirement 8 (Required for Silver Partnership Level). Implement at least one new project with climate related benefit (ANNUALLY)
All ClimateWise partners are required to implement at least one new measure or ClimateWise project each year to attain or maintain the Silver Llevel. This requirement is satisfied simply by naming which project(s) were completed (or substantively initiated) under Requirement #8 in myClimateWise. Please submit these new project details in the Submit Project/Data Report page of myClimateWise (see Requirement 2). See the Guide to Annual Project Reporting for project examples and guidance on reporting.
- New Partner Year 1 & 2: The New Partner page is a guide for 1st and 2nd year partners.
- Request a mentor: A seasoned ClimateWise partner, can help you navigate the ClimateWise program.
- Use tools provided to other level partners: Explore other levels on myClimateWise for resources (such as the Greenhouse Gas Baseline tool) you can use.
- Networking and Learning opportunities: Take advantage of the ClimateWise Google Group and attend meetings to gain networking and learning opportunities.
- Confused about Partner Levels? Go to the Partner Levels page to get an overall picture of level requirements.
Interested in becoming a Gold or Platinum level partner?
Let know of your plans to become a Gold or Platinum level partner the year before you start completing requirements for this level. See the Gold and Platinum Level Reporting Requirements for more information.
Physical Address: 200 W. Mountain Unit A, Fort Collins, CO 80521
Phone: (970) 221-6700
Fax: (970) 221-6619