Sales Tax Update
Sales and use taxes collected in November are the basis for the December report. Please note that payments received in December are predominately from November sales but also include delinquent collections from prior periods.
- Net Taxable Subject to Sales Tax: $208.3 million, an increase of 6.1 percent compared with December 2012
- Keep Fort Collins Great collections: $1.8 million
- Net Taxable Subject to Use Tax: $33.9 million, a decrease of 46.6 percent compared with December 2012
- Building Permit receipts increased 40.1 percent compared with December 2012
- Sales Tax Licenses: The City received 28 applications for sales tax licenses and 357 businesses terminated their licenses in December. There were 10,887 active sales tax licenses at the end of December.
Read the full report at fcgov.com/salestax/salesreport.php.