October 2012 transactions are the basis for the November report. Please note that payments received in November are predominately from October sales but also include delinquent collections from prior periods.
- Net Taxable Subject to Sales Tax: $200.7 million, an increase of 4.9% compared to November 2011.
- Keep Fort Collins Great collections: $2.2 million.
- Nationally, October sales tax collections increased 4.7% compared to the increase in Fort Collins of 4.9%.
- Net Taxable Subject to Use Tax: $74.7 million, an increase of 167.1% compared to November 2011.
- Building Permit receipts increased 47.3% compared to November 2011.
- Sales Tax Licenses: The City received 62 new applications for sales tax licenses and 62 businesses terminated their licenses in November. There were 11,039 active sales tax licenses at the end of November.
The next sales tax report will be released December 10. Read the full report at fcgov.com/salestax.