Fort Collins Utilities and Platte River Power Authority now offer several new electric efficiency rebates to commercial customers for cooling efficiency, variable frequency drives and virtual desk top/Thin Client.*
The rebates are designed to help customers reduce cooling costs and support new energy-saving computer systems technology.
Under the new cooling efficiency category, customers can receive rebates for replacing inefficient split cooling systems, rooftop units, and adding an economizer to an existing unit or upgrading to a system with an economizer where one did not previously exist.
Fort Collins Utilities will continue to offer a variety of rebates for high-efficiency equipment that typically pays 25 to 50 percent of the project costs, including:
- mechanical equipment
- building systems tune-up (retro-commissioning)
- building envelope (windows, insulation and roofing)
- kitchen, laundry and grocery equipment
- office equipment
- custom projects, such as compressed air systems and process improvements
- refrigerator/freezer and toilet recycling
For more information and rebate applications, visit , e-mail , call (970) 221-6700 or TDD (970) 224-6003.
*Rebates may vary within Platte River service area (Fort Collins/Loveland/Longmont/Estes Park)