Sponsored by the City of Fort Collins Climate Wise, Utilities Business Efficiency and Natural Resources
Join the City of Fort Collins and local business leaders at the Business Innovation Fair, October 13, 8 a.m.-5 p.m., Hilton, 425 W. Prospect Rd., to learn how conservation and sustainable operations can improve the bottom line of your business.
Discussions will include success stories from thriving businesses and lessons learned along the way.
- Keynote presentation by William Becker, former Executive Director of the Presidential Climate Action Project and Senior Official at the Department of Energy
- Session workshops
- Walking tours of CSU project sites
- Customized assistance (e.g., help filling out rebate applications)
- Service provider and technology booths
- Networking throughout the day
- Breakfast and lunch provided
Agenda and registration information at: fcgov.com/BusinessInnovationFair.
For more information: call (970) 221-6700, TDD (970) 224-6003 or e-mail .