Clean Energy Board Report
The Northern Colorado Clean Energy Cluster Board met in November 2009 to establish organizational priorities for the coming five-year period, 2010–2015. Clean Energy as an industry continues to thrive in Northern Colorado due to the ongoing commitment of the public and private sectors.
The City of Fort Collins supports the Clean Energy Cluster heavily, through an annual contribution and staff support. Specific goals of the Clean Energy Cluster Board include:
- Retain and help existing companies in the area
- Assist in the creation of 1,650 new primary jobs
- Attract/incubate 6-8 new businesses per year with an emphasis on headquarter companies
- Launch one project of regional significance per year
- Launch one project of global significance within five years
The Clean Energy Cluster Board’s goals will serve as the guide for the organization’s work in the coming five years.