This newsletter was originally sent on Aug 27, 2009.
Tour de Fat and Stuart Culp Benefit This Weekend~ Tour de Fat
- This Saturday - Cruiser ride deaprts at 10:00am. 11:00am - 4:00pm Festivities at New Belgium Brewing (500 Linden St.) Saturday's event marks the 10th annual Tour de Fat in Fort Collins. While this event is a lot of fun, bicyclists should do their part to make the event safe and respectful for everyone. There's a few things we can all do to make sure the Tour de Fat event comes again next year:
- Please be respectful to the surrounding neighborhoods during the bike ride and during festivities at NBB
- DO NOT bring alcohol on the Bike Ride.
- During the Ride, please stay on the right side of the road and help keep the parade moving.
- Stay hydrated. Be sure you and your friends drink plenty of water and eat food.
- Moderate yourself - Bicycling is not so pretty when you've had too much too drink. Don't endanger yourself or others.
- No Dogs Allowed. This event won't be much fun for them anyway.
- Have good clean fun and get creative with your costumes!
~ Stuart Culp Spin-a-thon/Sports Yoga
Benefit - This Sunday at Become Fit spinning/sports yoga studio,
1611 S. College Ave, Ste 2A on the corner of Prospect/College
Ave. Participate in this fun calorie burning
event to raise money for Stuart Culp & family. Register as an individual or
teams of 2, 4 or 6 people. Participants get treated to a Cocktail Party at El Monte Bar and Grill following the
event. For info: call Leah or Kim at become fit for
details - 482-3868.
To Unsubscribe to Momentum E-News - please reply to this e-news letter or send an e-mail to FC Bikes