Skip to main content
2001 Citizen Survey Results
During February and March of 2001, the City of Fort Collins surveyed a randomly selected sample of adult Fort Collins residents. The survey focused on asking these citizens to rate:
- Fort Collins as a community on certain community attributes.
- City government performance in specific areas.
- Specific City services in terms of performance.
- Specific City programs and facilities in terms of quality and importance.
- City employees in terms of their performance in serving citizens.
In addition to these performance measurement objectives, the survey also measured
- citizen spending priorities
- citizen information needs and preferences regarding City issues, services and programs.